Friday, January 25, 2013

wanna get away


I have been hooked on expedia for the last few days.. I don't know if my obsession lies with the possibility of endless destinations or actually being on the hunt to find the best deal vacation. tough one. Usually, we are pretty "outdoorsy" so our vacation spot must offer plenty of opportunity for adventure. I have been wanting to go to Spain, Greece, France and Italy for a while. I recently learned about friends' experiences in Thailand and Australia.. and both have crept their way onto my list. All pictures below are available on my Pinterest board. Where are some of your upcoming vacation destinations?

3 comments:

  1. I´m not objective if I recommend you Spain as destination, because is my country. But, if you haven´t been here yet, please do it, because it worths, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm have MAJOR wanderlust right now - would love to go to Italy and Greece at this very moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, let's go to that Gold rush ghost town in the Sierras this summer. Imagine the photo possibilities...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...