Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is your LIFE disposable?

I just wanted to take the time to share with you a message, some advice, a quote- it doesn't matter how you take, it all that matters is that you listen.

Don't be one of those people who says they'll do it tomorrow. Because for some, tomorrow never comes...

Whether it's starting a new workout plan, wanting to eat healthy, being more outgoing, kicking the smoking habit, telling your crush how you feel, or trying something new for the first time- start today!! I know the things that are bad for me, and I try to limit my intake... I want my body to work like a well oiled machine, so that I can live a long and full life. Some people don't think that way- they do things that might be unhealthy and if they die... well, then that's it...

I cant live my life that way, nor can I think that way

So my message to you is to try and do the best you can for yourself. There are consequences to EVERYTHING you do... Do you really want to chance it and have the consequence be your life?

c/o lenscaption

Just think about your decisions a little wiser, thats all

1 comment:

  1. i think you should also try some yoga practice there many best yoga classes near you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...