Monday, June 4, 2012

tomorrow, you're only a day away...


Technical Difficulty

effortlesslii.blogspot is have problems...
I have tried numerous times today to try and upload my pictures that go along with this post and it will not allow me to. and I'm so proud of how my cookies turned out, their little feet are perfect! So I guess the long wait contines and hopefully I will be able to show you my treats tomorrow..

Last night I had the house all to myself. My boyfriend had to work late, so I played housewife and took over the kitchen. I decided to make Oreo hazelnut truffles and French macarons. My sister was telling me some brainstorming ideas for cupcakes and one really made me excited. I decided to alter it and turn it into a little sandwich cookie. I made cinnamon cookies and a white chocolate chai butter cream. I still have to assemble them tonight, so we will see how they turn out. Ill post pictures soon, but today you only get a sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...