Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

I hope you all had a wonderful valentines day. I thought I'd share some photos of my evening... plus I'm wearing my new dress from Forever 21. I have never been one to shop at Forever 21 but I always admire peoples clothes when they're wearing it. So instead of going to the store and dealing with a mess, I shopped their website- super easy to use and has a convenient pairing system with other items. love it

our table at the wine bar
The boyfriend and I went out for a glass of champagne down the street at this adorable wine bar. Then we walked home and I wined him and he dined me. And Boy, did he make a good dinner. He grilled lobster tails and rib eye steaks. We also had Brussels sprouts and of course a cupcake after dinner. We shared a bottle of Conundrum- white. Light, air-y flavor with sweet undertones. I thought it went great with our surf and turf. yum!



delicious butter spread for the lobster

me, figuring out that the cap was a twist off... not a cork

supper time

just because I'm girly



dress-Forever 21, necklace-Dogeared Good Luck charm, belt-vintage,
tights-nordstrom, shoes- Nina, bracelets- Hawaii and Garage Sales

I stole the idea for the flower from her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...