Wednesday, February 22, 2012

While on a Walk- Lazy Monday

Having your Mondays off deffinetly has its perks. I don't have to go to bed early on Sunday night. I have never had a "case of the Mondays". And I get to have the entire grocery shop to myself in the middle of the afternoon, while everyone else is at work. I can't complain, it's a good set up. The other morning we took the pups and walked down to the Market coffee shop. We continued through the streets and had a delightful morning watching the rest of the city move at a much faster pace than us.

 Here are some of the snapshots from our walk.

 Going on a walk is always a favorite pass time of mine. When you're bored at home, there is nothing better than a change of scenery. I often clear my head and organize my thoughts while on a stroll, sometimes I get inspired to start a new project or think of a new activity to do. I get inspired from objects, people, buildings, sounds, animals, colors, smells, food, the sky, cars, nature, construction.... you name it- I can pull something from it. Sometimes I wonder if everyone's brain works like mine... or am I just unique?

Where do you pull inspiration from?

garden art
overexposed... as my boyfriend puts it


jeans- Butter, top- RVCA, sweater- Abercrombie and Fitch, flats- Ellie Tahari, glasses- Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...